From: [email-masked]

(this issue dedicated to ZoeB)

THREE  .  THREE  99 qrn  .  .  digruntled ooIcu812  .  .  states of
amerikkka

  (  . bill  .  THREE  )  .  .  ooIcu812  bogus 4all  .  u ben hadd,
chief  debts  apologist THREE THREE

99

AAA  oct. 27, 1997 in the year of our  A  A  expansion team world
series... AAA

       T
TTTT
       T

I       I
IIIIIII                                                          99
I       I
W
  e
    l
      c
        o
          m
              e
                    IV.
                                ATI99. Activist Times, Inclusive. Your
parametric poems in a
petri dish. Metaphor for life, or just plain putrid???

This issue written on a Macintosh SE using Microsoft Word 5.1 and a
version of Excel that none of us know the number of because we still
haven't sent in our registration yet. Wish us luck.  If you receive this
fine it was uploaded using a USRobotics 14.4 Mac&Fax. If you don't:  It
was STILL uploaded using said, just the same.

###############'s
# # # # # # # # # #
#   #   #    #     #    #'s
###  ## # #### ##
/pap/ #'s run, a prime anarchist production since 1990!
http://www.sierraclub.org
http://www.enn.com
http://www.greenpeace.org
http://www.nrdc.org/nrdc
http://www.nwf.org
http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~panicbuy/HaTeMaiL/altjournalism.html
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/kokopeli
http://www.speakeasy.org/citizen
http://www.tao.ca/earth/damn
http://artcon.rutgers.edu/papertiger/nyfma
(did you know there are 3,131 counties in the united states?)

I get my cola from the kettle,
I don' care how you dilute it;
Roots go with the ginger n lemon,
Drink up : Seed and stemmen...

ATI 99 - The Last Windows Based Activist
                    Tool You'll Ever Need...
                         (besides u'r trusty bike-lock!   ;)

        /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
        \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

And now we continue with Sisyphus continuing saga about continuing in
cyberspace. "A Day In a Life (One of Many) Of a Pot-Smoker" (CON'T From
Last Issue.) Call Stidfole. No answer. Call the other  number leave a
futile message asking if I can exhibit a bomb at the Hygienic. (OK so the
pot got the best of me.) Can't think of anyone else to call. Call
information and get the number for the Keep. There's gotta be a way to
recoup these little bills I incur on the part of the Hygienic. That cost
75  cents. Call The Keep. L e a v e  a m e s s a g e  o n  t h e  a n s
w e r i n g  m a c h i n e . Gahhhhhh!!! No. NOT another cup of coffee.
I'm coffee'd out now.  Look I gotta lotta calls out and I should really
leave the line free for incoming calls. I go get a drink of Kool-Aid.
Fruit juice and sugar water, but it's soothing. While in the kitchen I
look outside. A miracle! I can see through the window. It's warm enough
outside to evaporate water! How nice on a late January day. I feel
instant guilt that I'm not outside in it with the dog. The lawyer's cars
half fill the backyard parking lot and there are no squirrels, no dogs or
cats or raccoons, moose, elephants, nor any other critters around. (See?
Works good, dont it? ) no people either. The sunlight is rather harsh
due to a high haze in the sky. There are a few fleecy cumulus around,
about scattered I'd say. The colors are all brown and gray, with a thin
film of salt washing even these colors almost into a black-and-white
world. It's winter, that's for sure. I pick up my book (Haggard's "King
Solomon's Mines") and head back into the bed/computer/telephone room.
There's no one I can call now. Time's passing. I know Scott's typing
away, but there's nothing I can do at this point. Well, I'll read about
Alan Quartermain as Macumazahn and Bougwhan (Good) killing Scragga to
stop him from massacree-ing some beautiful maiden in some sort of put-up
job by Twala the King and Gagool the evil witch-crone who'd lived
forever. Haggard took 5 pages to describe the scene in the book but this
will have to do for us because Vinnie called. Ah! The time for Albert's
poetry reading is 7pm but Vinnie doesn't know if he's got dancers. He
does know that there's supposed to be someone else who'd like to do a
dance piece, but he's rather vague about the fringes of that, too. At
least I got one hard fact. Vinnie says he'll call Bill, then Scott. I
tell him I'll call Scott in the meantime. We hang up. I do so. I tell him
the time for Abert's poetry reading and that he is to expect a call from
Vinnie and/or Bill with any further information they might have. He's
happy with that. I hang up and wait. Nothing happens so I go find the
roommate and tell him it's time to move. He's lying across the kitchen
table - spread quite like an omoeba absolutely zonked on pot. He sort of
effervesces with amoeba-like colors of chartreuse, whit-orange and pink
with narrow bands of blue forlining. It's pitiful. I scrape him into a
glass jar, and abjure JACS quite strenuously that he is to STAY! Dog
cringes. I tuck the glass jar containing my roommate into a coat pocket
and head out to the car. When I got outside, my roommate came to life
again, the car started on the first try and it was almost spring for a
mini-microsecond. But it's still winter so we threaded our way through
traffic to his old apartment.

          -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ATI. Not just for modems anymore.

-------------------------PAWN------------------------------------
PRIME Anarchist World News - HEAVEN, Gate.
A little boy wanted $100 badly and prayed for two
weeks but nothing happened. Then he decided to write a letter to the Lord
requesting the $100. When postal authorities received the letter addressed
to the Lord, USA, rather than take up arms and lock themselves in local
McDonaldses and Taco Bells, they decided to send it to President Clinton.
The Prez was so impressed, touched, inspired, teari-eyed, and amused
that he instructed Madeline Albright to send the little boy a $5 bill. He
thought this would appear to be a lot of money to the "kid."
   The boy was delighted with the $5 and sat down to write a thank -
you note to The Lord, which read:

Dear The Lord,
Thank you very much for sending me the money. However, I noticed
that for some odd reason you had to send it through Washington, DC
and as usual, those jerks deducted $95.
Love,

Tommy

--------------------------PAWN---------------------------------
Since it's impossible to mention everyone who has
contributed to this PAWN, Prime Anarchist World
News Tonite, I'll keep my trap shut.

              <><><><><><><><><><><><><>
                    calendulariums make great pets
               <><><><><><><><><><><><><>

29 october national end corporate dominance day
30 oct. 1938 famous war of the worlds broadcast
31 all hallows eve. And a new moon at that.
5 November. 1991. Illegal logging causes floods
killing 7,000 humans in the Phillipines.
7 nov. halfmoon. some call it the Heyoka.
I'll be different and call it the hokahey.
9 nov. 1965. NYC goes dark. famous blackout.
14 nov. full moon.
21 nov. another halfmoon for you.
24 nov. 1968. WITCH. (Womens Int'l Terrorist
Conspiracy from Hell) storms NY Stock Exchange
dressed as witches.
Lets call that the BigApple BrewParty.
1 dec. anti-rent movement born when in 1839 thousands of
Wisconsin farmers get many others to join them refusing to
pay land-rent and chase sheriff's posse out of town.
2 dec. forget the alamo; remember Bhopal!!!
31 dec. 1972. DDT banned in US. (sick joke from the prime anarchist:
(brace yourself:
       (4 days later, first bill drafts begin circulating around Capitol
Hill asking
for GATT, NAFTA and Fast-Trac)))

              (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-)
                       additional ascii art-clips
                          at the suggestion of
                                 Sisyphus
              (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-) (-)

As per usuality, we end with a poem, because Myth is All You Can Eat.

JOURNAL POEM 28 from the book, "I Slurp My Coffee" by
            Marco Capelli

Can something taste brown?
Or does "Obla Di, Obla Da"
Just mean life goes on?
Some guitarist once told me
"Silence is a part of music."

Ate Mississippi Mud ice cream &
Hot Cocoa awaiting sugar buzz.
You mean a Boston creme pie
Donut is NOT health food???
Midnite trucker's special: Coffee,
Pancakes, scrambled eggs, homefries,
Price? All-U-Can-Eat, for just 3.99
"Scallops aren't animals," asks
The clueless waitress, "are they?"
What's Guatema doing with ESSO
Stations all over it?
How many babies in strollers
Parked on front porches 2nite?
Abandoned - left 2 chance.
Saturday, November 7, 1992. 8pm.
I counted one here -
Fuel of the revolution.

Send all e-submissions to
[email-masked]

For a free subscription send:
SUBSCRIBE ATI

as the entire message to:
[email-masked]

Quickest place to find backissues of ATI right now is at
http://www.angelfire.com/wi/kokopeli/cygnus.html

If you wish to ring Prime Anarchist on his tellie
(stay out of his chambers...)
(860)887-2600 ext. 5293

And should you have a complaint about your service...
QVC will be back up in 5 minutes. Sorry for the interrupt.